Tips For A Successful Tan
You may wear as little or as much during your tan application as you wish. Keep tan lines in mind before your session starts. We provide disposable hairnets, thongs, and makeup wipes.
Men are asked to wear briefs, or a swimsuit.
- If you choose the classic solution, wait 8 to 10 hours before you allow any water to touch your skin. If you sleep in the solution, wear loose clothing. Avoid skin on skin contact. If you choose express, you can rinse in 1 to 4 hours
- Your first shower should be a luke warm rinse without soap. Dove and Aveeno products should always be avoided for the life of your spray tan.
Let the water run clear before exiting the shower.
- Use your hands to wash. Gently pat dry with a towel. To maintain your tan as best as possible skip steams, hot soaks, massages, oils scrubs, & chlorine.
- Moisturize your skin after the first rinse and continue to do so after each shower for the life of the tan. Hydrated skin is happy glowing skin!!
To Keep Your Tan Lasting Longer
- Waxes, facials, manicures,& pedicures should all be done prior to appointment.
- For best results, exfoliate 12 to 24 hours before your appointment with a non oily scrub, exfoliating mit, or loofah. Well exfoliated skin is essential for getting the best results.
- Do not apply moisturizer or oils to skin before tanning session. Tans are best applied to dry skin.
- Ask for our products to help you prep and keep your tan.